New impressions of well known holiday destinations. The most beautiful, highest, loneliest alpine passes. Excellent food and specially selected quarters. In other words: Motorbiking like Kings.
We’ll go through Oberbayern and Tirol, from the Olympic city of Munich to Cortina d'Ampezzo-the first venue of the Olympic Winter Games. Outside of the ski season the scenic attractions are revealed in all their glory. Nowhere else can you experience the dazzling view of the Dolomite Alps like you can from here. Through grandiose passes and gravel passages we ride to Lago di Garda. Whether you enjoy a Cappuccino or cooling of in the sea, in no time at all you will catch on to the Italian way of life.
With special permission, we ride legally on the Tremalzo Pass street which is normally not allowed for motorbikes. We will travel from Vesio to Lago di Ledro. The bold mountain side route is rightly known as a classical gravel section which is a highlight of the tour, not only for riding but for the beautiful landscapes as well. Through the Bergamasker Alps we reach streets that seem to have never been driven upon. That evening we will reach Lago di Como. Through the northern Italian seas and the impressive Santuario di Oropa we come to Susa Tal.
Our road book reads like a noble menu for Motorbikers: Monte Jafferau, Sommeillier, Asietta, Briancon, Col de Parpillon, Col de la Bonnette, Col de la Lombarde and over the Maria - Stura and Variata Maria Kamm street to Tende.
1. Day Start south from Munich: Oberbayern - Tirol - Cortina d'Ampezzo.
2. Day Through grand Passes and the first gravel slopes to Gardasee.
3. - 4. Day Tremalzo - Lago di Como. By ship over the lakes and to Orta.
5. Day Over the Passo Colombardo into Susatal until we reach Sauze d'Olux.
6. Day Briançon - Col de Parpaillon - Col de la Bonnette - Col de la Lombarde.
7. Day Over the Stura and Variata Maria Kamm Streets to Tende.
8. Day Ligurische Grenzkamm street to Tende.
9. Day Individual homeward journey.
Overnight in a double room, Half-Board, Tour guide on motorbike, Tour momento, Road book and Maps.
Lunch, Coffee breaks, Beverages, Gas, Cancellation Insurance.